January Birth Flower Necklace in Sterling Silver
those born in january can keep their birth flower close to their heart with lisa leonard designs’ january birth flower necklace. the pendant on this sterling silver necklace is stamped with a silhouette of january’s birth flower, the carnation. native to the picturesque coastline of the mediterranean sea, the birth flower for january represents connection and love.
wear your own january flower necklace or layer multiple birth flower charms for each of your children or other loved ones. or, if you’re looking for a special birthday gift for a family member or friend born in january, a birth flower necklace is a unique and meaningful gift that they’ll cherish forever.
each charm is handcrafted, cast in sterling silver, and measures approximately 3/4". Starting price includes a January birth flower charm and freshwater pearl. happy, hopeful, brave—what does your birth flower mean?
• january: carnation, Connection and love
• february: violet, Faithful and true
• March: daffodil, Wholehearted devotion
• April: sweet pea, Happy and peaceful
• May: lily of the valley, Hope filled
• June: rose, Love and friendship
• July: larkspur, laughter and joy
• August: poppy, Brave and strong
• September: aster, affection and warmth
• October: calendula, delight and joy
• November: chrysanthemum, beauty and light
• December: narcissus, wisdom and insight
see the entire birth flower necklace collection here!
Need help finding your necklace size? Click here!
Click here to learn more about the extended 3 year warranty.